Candidalias

Monday, October 09, 2006

Kenny's Cabin!

Looks like I'm going to enjoy Himself close at hand for a couple more weeks... oh my, Its kinda nice (except that I haven't had time to myself for two weeks!)And yesterday he asked a fellow at Church if I wasn't the most beautiful woman on the planet and Clark said "second, I'm married to the most beautiful one"... which is only natural...

anyhow. Kenny's cabin has not been feminized in two years... let me explain. Kenny is a hillbilly... who hates country... and LOVES GUNS... he just happens to have a cabin in southern ohio where he camps and hunts, etc... Kenny LOVES to tease people... and he always gets away with it, cause he's bigger than everybody else... but he ALSO has a wife. and she and I are buddies... and WE clean the cabin every so often (wash curtains, sheets, blankets, towels, etc... sweep it out and so on) Two years ago, Kenny finally completed the building of the cabin, so Wifey and I go on down there directly before hunting season (with a couple of kids and a goat in tow) and we prepared the cabin for the season, frilly curtains, flowers, kitten calendar, flower pictures... as much "girly" stuff as we could manage (we even got his mother in on this!)... I think most of that stuff was burned in effagy... So... it's been two years... he thinks he's safe... mwahahaha
He is planning on taking a visiting Russian church elder (ok, so hes like 25, but there aren't many elder christians in Russia)down there this weekend for some shooting and what not... Looks like its time to strike!
I've been grinning for two hours... Wifey is going to talk to me tomorrow and decide if it is plausible... we both have time on our hands... idle hands are the devils workshop they say.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home