Candidalias

Monday, September 11, 2006

Of the friends you keep for life

Her Royal Diness has always longed for royal treatment. From the days when she was known as Artemis, to the present. And I think she always deserved it. I don't even remember who I was when Artemis reigned in the upstairs hall, and subjected me to some of the wildest decrees ever imagined. And then we grew tired of that and threw Royal parties for only the rich and famous (ah, but who remembers John Stamos and David Hasselhoff now...WHO? indeed) Sometimes we tried to be serious. but that rarely lasted. Life was TOO BIG for seriousness. And if her Diness wanted to dance? Make sure you watch your head, it could get kicked off!!! Michael Jackson had nothing on her! And one doesn't turn royalty down when being forcefully dragged to a dance at the grange hall. But one does look forward to the next forceful dragging, because it was SO VERY FUN! Ah... being the best friend of Royalty definately has priveleges, and draw backs... like hand me down boyfriends (I don't think that was fair, poor mike)some days I would like to go back and live it all again! I loved it! I miss it...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Her royal diness said…

    I miss it too!

    Remember the bus ride all over town when we talked in an English accent all day? Wasn't there something about a stable boy? Geesh . . .

    And remember dancing with cats (Chin and Ichabod), and that pantsless picture you took? Do you still have that? I can never run for public office.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home