Candidalias

Thursday, March 29, 2007

SPRING!!!

So~ spring has arrived!

Testosterone is flowing! I think there really is something to Boys and sunshine! The weather gets a little warm, the sun is shining, and suddenly the boys are wrestling, tackling, bloodying each other wilst laughing maniacly... I have found through the years that boys suddenly go nuts in the spring! I blame the testosterone... some how the sun hits the back of the eyeball and instead of sneezing like normal people, boys get a glint in their eye and suddenly tackle another boy, roll in the mud laughing and pummelling each other. Then they jump up, don't even bother to brush off, yell something intelligent like "nyanya!!!" and do it all over again! Then they run in, mud and all and devour every item in the kitchen (cooked or not), and do it all over again!

Yup, I blame it on testosterone!

Except that it doesn't quite explain the girls... screetching, giggling, dancing and running like extremely large nymphs (I always imagined nymphs like fairies, tiny... not my girls, they're too tall).

So is it testosterone? or just sunshine in general? I have four hyper teens screetching through the house! I find myself yelling "OUTSIDE!!!!" regularly... and yet, I am enjoying it!

The sky is beautiful, the birds are chirping... and I am suddenly having the urge to screetch and dance...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Mrs. Loquacious said…

    Ya gotta love the sunshine; I am pretty sure it triggers hormonal release in all living things, from trees and flowers to boys and girls (and men and women).

    I love the sun and I love the feeling that comes from the spring, including the fresh breezes.

    I'm so glad winter is over! The White Witch is dead! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home