Candidalias

Monday, April 21, 2008

BOY I SURE WISH SCHOOL WERE OVER ALREADY!

So... I haven't been blogging much... because life is hectic. And we are at the "boy I sure wish school were over already" stage of the year ( by the way, that would be a direct quote from me... the kids and I both are absolutely sick of school right now) I am so looking forward to spending the summer with them, and doing crazy stuff together... and only haveing one job for 8 weeks... I'm tired, almost burnt out and so are they, only they are thinking about getting jobs and being probably just as busy, only more fun busy instead of stupid stuff.

Welly, is planning on post secondary next year. She is, right now, up in her room writing a paper about shakespear. She hates shakespear, and she hates having to write papers about books she hates... so she is grumbling and snarling, and I peak my head in and say "wait till you get to college and the papers get really stupid!" She has this cinderella view of college... she's going to have one massively burst bubble next fall.

Boey is just hoping to graduate at this point. I think he would just like to get to a point in his life where he can do something enjoyable and get paid, and not ever have to deal with his disabilities again. He struggles for every grade he gets (even the three f's he earned last quarter, he says that will never happen again, I say it better not!)

Mr. Heedie wants some hands on experience with plants (he's the Mr. Greenjeans of the family and can get just about anything to grow), so we are planning a garden this year.

And Do? well, Do wants to get through school really quick so she can go to college and get her Mrs. degree!

Himself and I would just like to walk in the sunset a few nights a week, hold hands and talk. Seems almost like it is too much to ask for some times...

oh... I will be so glad when school is over..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home